Monday, November 06, 2006

Good times.

I remember a point in my life, close to the beginning of college, when I started thinking about this: time is passing by so fast. It's incredible, I wish I could make it stop, make the clock go slower. I still remember the first day of college, making friends, trying to fit in, figuring out what the hell I wanted to do, living the life that I always wanted: far from home.
I wanted to talk about a lot of stuff, yet I keep forgetting, lol. One of the things I thought about doing (of course, my best thoughts come when I am in.... the train, lol): I want to go to England, without telling anyone. Dissappear for some time, not letting anyone know where I am or why I am doing it. Not worrying about absolutely anything. Do you really think anyone would notice?

On another note, I started reading this blog the other day, I've becomed an addict to finding good blogs, since the two blogs I read the most, Coyotez and Bigotez, they are busy and are not posting as much as they used to. I remember last year I would rush in my room, turn my computer on and I see if any new posts were made, it was like a disease. So anyways, I found this blog:

Girl From Santiago.

Awesome blog, I can't wait to read more. Too bad it's in spanish, lol. Props to you though, nice work you got there =). You better put me in your links now, muahahahahahahha.

2 comments:

GirlFromSantiago said...

Wow *Blush*... Honored.

Yes, you will earn a spot among my BlogAdictos. And no, you shouldn't worry about it bein' in Spanish... If you can pull off reading Bigz and Mel's, you can sure as hell read mine.

Thanks again!!

Leo Nadal said...

I can mention at least 5 ppl that would notice. I'm one of them. So be sure to let me know when you're leaving, so I can pack my bags and go with you :D