Sunday, November 12, 2006


Saw3. So like the other day I went to see this movie. If you have seen the first two, I would imagine you to be a little bit dissapointed with this one, or at least for me it was - it was not what I expected it to be. Let me explain myself: the first two movies deal with a lot of psycological trama, its a lot of shit that messes up with your mind, you don't know what to expect and in the end it turns out to be something totally different. So like on this one, it is not psycological at all. Pretty much there is nothing to "worry" about, its all about torturing, massacre. But.. well, it's so awesome. Some of the mechanics are really really really nice and creative.
Anyways, it's a really really bloody movie and not everyone can watch it without having bad dreams after, lol. Me, I don't really care - I can pretty much eat and watch ER at the same time, it doesn't bother me at all. God, when I think about myself, I whish the world would be more like me, not to brag... but everyone could use a little more open minded. I am thinking about something to write about which is gonna be interesting and clarifying for some people, about my different jobs. But it's still developing!

Here is something I found that I wrote about myself:

About me:
I am very simple. I like to be honest and direct to the point. I am someone that understands that not all weekends are for partying, and that you can also have fun watching a movie or a TV show. A huge sense of humor, sometimes too dirty lol. I spend most of my time at my computer doing what I call 'not so productive' stuff. I am really into snowboarding and volleyball, even though I can't do it all the time. I like what I do, and I consider myself to be good at anything I try. I am very picky with food, I don't eat vegetables. I listen to music, all type of music. I am very very very open minded, as long as there is communication it works. I am special (not in a retarded way!) because my way around people varies a lot. It is hard to explain, I most of the time, care more for what the other person feels more than my own feelings. I try to make others happy before thinking of myself sometimes. I love to have fun, and by fun I mean doing different things. Fun can be going to the mountain and down the lift or staying home for a movie. I absolutely LOVE animals, all of them. Back home I have 3 birds, a cat and a rottweiler. I used to have 2 foxterries as well but they passed away. I like to joke around a lot, specially if the other person is open with me. I am very polite though. I absolutely hate pictures, I think I never look like myself in any of them. Who the hell is reading this at this point anyways....

For fun: I like playing volleyball. I also love to snowboard. I play computer games, sometimes more than I should. I do a lot of different things for fun depending on my mood. I love being on the snow, walking, etc

My job: Webmaster assistant. I do regular updates for internet pages and build scripts. I also 'teach' programming courses and I'm also an advisor for students. MORE TO COME ABOUT THIS

My ethnicity: I'm a mix of Caribbean, French and American, although my caribbean image prevails and I don't look neither American or French, lol! (har!). My grandfather was Haitian from French families (long ago), and my grandmother was American but live in DR. I'm a 'little latino' anyways.

My education: Uhmm.. ok, I go to college, currently a Junior double majoring in Management and Computer Science with a concentration in French.

Favorite hot spots: Applebees =) I am very picky with food. I hate vegetables, even though I could eat salad. As for travel destinations, I am more of a cold weather person. I love to cuddle when its cold. Would prefer to be at the mountain snowing before the beach.

Favorite things to do: I love chicken parmessana (is that how you freakin spell it?). I like to cook, but easy stuff! I like colors red, black and blue even though yellow looks good on me. I get sleepy when I go shopping, I dont know why. Harry Potter, The OC, CSI Las Vegas are my favorite whereabouts.

Last read: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is the lats book I read. I also like to read Red Herring magazines (its a magazine with a mix of business and technology). I'm not a big reader actually.

Who I'd like to meet: J.K. Rowling


So long, until the next one...

9 comments:

GirlFromSantiago said...

Well, since you put it that simple...

SAW III is too awesome.

I liked the half-movie critic, half-profile mode...

Luis said...

Yeah, I don't go to the movies very often, in fact I only go see movies that are like very popular. I hate watching random movies. One of my friends loves movies, so he pretty much goes see all of them, he is a huge movie critic.

Anonymous said...

I could have guessed pretty much everything about you.

Oh yeah, right, I'm your big brother ;p

Anonymous said...

diablo vi SAW!! SADICAAAAAAA!!!

DrLacxos said...

hey men, es la primera vez que te leo, los muchahcos de NY tenemos un junte , te gustaria participar, lo llamamos coroblo, si kieres enterante mas en www.coroblog.com o mi propio blog!

Angel said...

Hola, acabo de descubrir que me tienes linkeado, te lo agradezo, sigamos expresando nuestras ideas para que los blogs contengan informaciĆ³n relevante.

Sigamos leyƩndonos, y te extiendo mi mano en forma de agradecimiento.

Gracias, y Adelante!!!

GirlFromSantiago said...

Hello, Luis... I want to play a game...

-Jigsaw.

GirlFromSantiago said...

Avisa...

Anonymous said...

Ah! Yani stole what I was gonna say! LMAO!