Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm not ready to make nice.

Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I'm not sure I could. They say time heals everything,
But I'm still waiting. I'm through, with doubt, there's nothing left for me to figure out, I've paid a price, and i'll keep paying...
I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down, I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round, it's too late to make it right, I probably wouldn't if I could, cause I'm mad as hell can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should...
I know you said, why can't you just get over it. It turned my whole world around and i kind of like it. I made by bed, and I sleep like a baby, with no regrets and I don't mind saying, it's a sad sad story that a mother will teach her daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger, and how in the world can the words that I said, send somebody so over the edge that they'd write me a letter saying that I better shut up and sing or my life will be over....
I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down, I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round, it's too late to make it right, I probably wouldn't if I could, cause I'm mad as hell can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should...
I'm not ready to make nice, I'm not ready to back down, I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round and round and round, it's too late to make it right, I probably wouldn't if I could, cause I'm mad as hell can't bring myself to do what it is you think I should...
Forgive, sounds good. Forget, I'm not sure I could. They say time heals everything,
But I'm still waiting...

2 comments:

GirlFromSantiago said...

Shit, do you post every single day? Must be nice... Kinda hard for me to follow up, though...

Oh, about the England thing, DYING to transfer to a sucursal the company I work for has there... I think I'd notice if you left, now that I actually know you a little, though, if you'd stop blogging of course.

And about forgivin' and forgettin', well, you gotta give yourself time. We all have something rotten inside that doesn't let us just go on...

Anonymous said...

Rockin song.... you have great posts... I really enjoy reading them!