Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday? FRIDAY? REALLY?!

Well, it was supposed to be a fast week. Considering that Monday we didn't have class, it was "supposed" to go fast. I felt like it didn't. I think that one of the reasons was because Tuesday we had Monday classes, so it was kinda weird.
Anyways, Thursday I worked a lot. I was in the office from like 1 until 5, something I don't usually do. I usually work in 1-2 projects but this time I had like 6-7 to work on. Part of the reason is that my boss was in a weird training thing all tuesday and wednesday, so I guess the work of the weekend, and the start of the week got to me all in one day. I swear I mustve had like 20emails from him asking me to change stuff here and there, it was a lot to do. The good thing about that is that it was a lot of money. I handed in my timesheets on Thursday. In 2 weeks I made around $260, my plan for the next 2 weeks is also near 300 so I can save money and also pay my trip to Disney.
This week it has been weird. For some reason I haven't been able to sleep like I normally do. There are two theories behind this, but the only person that really cares already knows.
Tomorrow an awesome weekend starts, I am really looking forward to it. I am preparing an awesome surprise, and I am also really happy that I will have you between my arms again. Isn't that exciting? I THOUGHT SO!
I'm on duty tonight, so I have to head out.
~HappyLuis

Currently listening: Tito El Bambino feat. Daddy Yankee - Mia
Mood: Bored cause I'm on duty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chuliz cuando vas para disney!!!!!!!!