Thursday, October 05, 2006

The new Luis

Yesterday I decided to rebuild my blog. I noticed I haven't written on it for a very long time. Not only that, but it was all mostly pictures.
With this blog I have a new mission; a whole new purpose. I want to write about anything that comes into my mind: what I did during the week, how I feel, what I thought about something, bitch about something or just to simply get something out of my head. In a sense it will be a blog to myself. I know it is going to be a challenge; I want to make this serious, but with my sense of humor... well, all I have to say is that I know it is going to be hard.
I want to start with a good positive post. A couple days I decided I should really do what my heart told me to do. I met someone extraordinary online. Someone that I feel I could talk about anything, someone like me who is open minded. I've only known that person for a day or two and yet it is so exciting that just looking at the rain makes me think about that person, makes me smile and laugh to myself. A feeling I haven't felt in a long time. Makes me think about my old girlfriend, the awesome times we had, but yet it feels different. Someone that I know will be there for me even without me knowing that person fully. I feel like it is going to be an awesome journey, a step further, a time to explore. Most importantly, someone that I do not have to do anything other than being myself to be comfortable with. No longer I need to impersonate myself to attract others, I am done with that. Someone that really appreciates me and boosts my moral up. Thank you, for giving me that feeling once again.
I feel like I am full of happiness, not only about what has happened, but what can happen in the future. A friendship, a lover, a best friend, a crying shoulder: imagine all those together. Imagine the possibilities. Someone that doesn't try to adjust you to fit their criteria, someone that accepts you by the simple fact of who you are. I could go on and on.
They say that life is full of up's and downs. Past two weeks it's been like that. A lot of work, a weekend to think over, a day to just lay on my bed looking at the beautiful day outside, hearing to the music I love to hear. Think about recent events, what can I do about them... Lately I've noticed that it is best to speak from the heart, and be as honest as you can. It is all about communication.
I am looking forward to this weekend, it should be fun, a sense of exploring, and most importantly: the city! Something different. I am trying to head to the city, at least 2-3 times in a month. It is so sad that I've been living here for 2 years and have only been to 1 broadway show, 1 concert and I've never been to chinatown or any of those other cool places. I know my way around Times Square though!!
Don't ever let what others think about you bring you down. Always keep your head high, there is always someone out there that appreciates you for who YOU are - you just have to have the courage and patience to find that person. I am glad that I can think to myself that I've found this person, even if its just as a friend or companionship. I am very glad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

el chuliz ta enamoradito :| :)
cuidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3