Monday, October 16, 2006

What the hell, it's Monday, so fast?

The weekend was excellent. I couldn't have asked for a better one. It felt really good, which is funny because I've never really slept on the same bed with someone else but I had no problem doing it (sleeping that is).
Saturday was really really really nice, I went and picked up the credit card my mom sent me and then after that I headed over all the way from the west side to the east side of Manhattan. No, I didn't walk, I took a cab cause I was carrying the guitar, my bag and my coat. I hate sweating on a cold weather, it really sucks. Well, got there perfectly, went and bought lunch, cooked the sandwhiches and started watching RENT. Too bad someone fell asleep because its a good movie... lol. We spent the afternoon just hanging around doing our stuff and watching TV. Then we cooked hamburguers with mozzarella cheese in the middle, boy that was GOOOOOD. But the dessert was even better!!!!!
Someone, I don't remember how, we fell asleep with the TV off. I woke up. I was hugging someone. When did I do that, hahahahahaha. Funny feeling, but it felt good. Ok, so I go to sleep again, I wake up someone is hugging me. When did that happen? hahahahaha. It felt good.
We got up, showered (separately of course) and headed to church. I don't usually go to church, in fact I can't remember the last time I went that it was not related to someone dying. It didn't feel weird, it didn't feel like I didn't belong. In fact, I was probably one of the youngest there. Now, I've always disliked church because it is boring and because every time I go I don't know what to say, you know, what you are supposed to respond, etc etc. I didn't feel like it this time in church, and I payed attention to everything and even though not everything I felt it was interesting, it was nice. The music was amazing as well.
After church we bought pizza and brought it home, ate and took a nap almost until I had to take my train back.
So, at night my mom IM's me and we chat, I tell her that I went to a methodist church with a friend and that it went great, and all she replies is 'ok'. I was a little dissapointed by that reply to be honest, I thought she would question me about it, try to find out more but it didn't happen. It doesn't bother me right now, but at the moment it did.
Anyways, this morning my dad called at 8am to ask me about some charges in the credit card, what a wake up call - it was nice talking to you dad! 9am my boss called too, so yeah by 10am (the time which I usually wake up) I was already really woken up!!

There are things in life that only God knows and only He can measure. I hope that one day they create a machine that lets someone else know how I feel right now.


Mood: Sleepy
Currently Listening: Guns N' Roses - Paradise City

3 comments:

Leo Nadal said...

w00t w00t!!! :P j00 be sleeping wit sum hottie, huh! :P

Rossy Victoria said...

Muchacho, pero y que es lo tuyo??

GirlFromSantiago said...

I'm pretty convinced I'ma have to research other religions when my mother passes away. I know, it's horrible, but she almost had a heart-attack when she found out I wasn't that much into Caholicism anymore...