Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yet another awesome weekend.

Well, let me start by saying that blogger sucks.

Last week in one of my computer lab classes, I found an ipod on the floor. I was like oh wow! So I picked it up and took it with me. Now, I'm only keeping it for a month and if I hear of anyone that lost an iPod I will go and find out if the one I found is theirs. However, after one month I think it is safe enough to claim that the iPod is mine. What's even a little more awesome is since I don't use stuff like that too much (since pretty much I'm next to my computer most of the time) I will give the iPod to my brother as a Christmas present. AHA! Smart me, don't have to spend money for Christmas presents anymore. Well, ok maybe $5 and buy chocolates. I hate Christmas anyways. Waste of time. I don't like holidays, not even my own birthday, enough said.

Before I forget, why is it that sometimes you hear something and you totally know they can't be true because... well let me explain. Once there was this bus crash in the mountain, everyone died cause the bus fell trough a cliff and no1 survived. My aunt, was saying how the passengers in the bus were telling him that he was going too fast. Now, think about it. If everyone in the bus crash died, how the heck did you hear that the passsengers in the bus crash were saying to the driver to slow down?
Scenario number 2. There is a story about this town that this monster came and killed everybody. No1 has ever seen the monster and everywhere this monster goes there are no survivors. So how the fuck do they know about this monster? Ok Luis.. calm down.

Ok, so this weekend I went to the city again. Picked up money that my mom sent me. Went to times square, hanged around a little, went into a couple stores (of course, I didn't buy absolutely anything). Then went to my special one! HUGE hug and kiss, up the apartment, and oooooh what a freakin great day. I've never felt like that, seriously. It wasn't just love and sex, it was way more than that. Wow, what a connection. Ok, after scene 1, a small nap, out to dinner (pizza, lol) and back to the apartment. Scene 2, but nothing major happened, lol. Another small nap but TV for me. Scene 3, lol. And it was mutual, ahhahaahahahah. 10 minutes before I had to go.

Funny thing is that when I was on the train back home, I was listening to the iPod (duh!) and John Mayer's song 'stop this train' comes up. Anyways, I thought it was funny.

As always, my marketing project meeting: no1 showed up. It's like the 3rd time it happens? As always, I will end up doing the damn thing again. Those fuckers.

THIS ALBUM ROCKS!!!!!

Joe Satriani - Super Colossal




Coheed's verse of the day
Slowly the pen touches paper in the guidance of the words that you write.
Memories roll in; of the things you once did
and who you had shared them with is somebody thinking of you.
Did I bother telling you this, with the words that cross teeth and jump lips?
A poor choice of words, in wanting to tell you anything.
But words don't come with ease. They're forever my hurt.
Would it really matter, if you were to count the days left with your hands?
Your focus secure and the loves you left; well
smiles staged in photographs here until...






Mood: Eager to go play volleyball.
Currently listening to: Joe Satriani - Redshift Riders.

1 comment:

GirlFromSantiago said...

Hahaahahaha, dude, you crack me up... I l*ved these scenarios...