Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today

You know when you ask yourself if you are just being too much? Making a big deal about something so simple? I am asking myself; I do not want to repeat myself. IT FEELS DIFFERENT, it really does.
I have someone's eyes and smile stuck in my head and can't get it out. I'm so scared of getting lonely. I feel like my life is really turning the way it should've long ago.
Tomorrow is going to be boring. I can't stop counting the days left in my head. I have no class in the afternoon, only one class from 12 to 12:50. Planning on getting a haircut, go buy some stuff I'm missing too.
I am also very very happy for a friend. She found what she was looking for. I can see it in her smile, her eyes, her happiness is all over her. I am really glad that she found what she was looking for. A change. Something different. I am really happy for her.
Today was a regular day.

Mood: Haaaaaaappppppyyyyyyyy.
Currently Listening: John Mayer - Stop this train.

No comments: